Configuring Windows XP
1. Click on Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Double-click on Network and Internet Connections.
3. Click on Network Connections.
4. Click the right mouse button on Local Area Connection and choose Properties from the menu.
5. Click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) for your network card. (Figure 9)
6. Click the Properties button (Figure 10).
7. Select Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically (Figure 10).
8. Click OK, then OK again to exit back to Control Panel.
9. Close Control Panel.
Next, please refer to the instructions on Setting Up Windows XP.